We're looking for people who don't mind getting dirty, who enjoy being active and spending time outdoors, and are comfortable lifting heavy products!
- NEW! Trees & Shrubs crew member - experience preferred
- NEW! Planting & Delivery crew member - clean driving record required
- NEW! Plant/Interiorscape Maintenance crew member - clean driving record required
- NEW! Cashier/Customer Service crew member
The spring season is at the heart of our business. For this reason we hire seasonal employees because of the high demand for plants. Below are general spring job department openings:
- Customer Service
- Tree & Shrubs
- Plant Maintenance/Interiorscapes
- Native Plants/Xeric
- Landscape Design
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants who are hired will be required to present documents verifying that they are authorized to work in the U.S. All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, medical condition or handicap. Applicants must be at least 16 years old. Applicants 16- 17 years old, who are invited to an interview, MUST provide employment authorization signed by a parent or legal guardian, at the time of the interview.
NOTE: If you are having trouble with the application form below, please click here for our PDF application. E-mail your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off during store hours.