Professional, Custom Landscape Design & Installation
Osuna Nursery is a one-stop-shop for all your landscaping needs. We provide our clients with the best selection of products and expert advice. Transform your home's outdoor space into the jewel of the neighborhood.
When you enlist our landscaping services, you get help from our entire team of landscaping professionals. We have both a professional Landscape Architect and a Licensed Contractor, as well as a maintenance team that will make sure your yard is a well-managed and beautiful year-round.
Our specialty, and what makes us different from other Landscapers, is our wide variety of top quality plants, our outdoor lifestyle design approach and our depth of expertise. We believe in providing design services that reflect the clients' unique character and preferences while creating a landscape appropriate to the architecture, conditions, budget and maintenance objectives.
What We Address
- Enhancing Existing Landscape
- Planting and Irrigation
- Native Xeric Landscaping and Mulches
- Water Harvesting, Permaculture Practices, Rain Gardens & Drainage Design
- Edible and Butterfly Gardens
- Pavers, Concrete & Flag Stone
- Outdoor Kitchens & Fire pits
- Shade Structures
- Fountains & Water Features
- Container Gardens & Seasonal Interest
- Raised Bed Planters
- Improvements for Events or Property Sale
The Osuna Nursery Landscape Design Consultation Program is an opportunity to get the maximum out of your landscape. Our professional consultants will guide you through the process, whether you're starting from scratch or refurbishing an existing landscape.
We offer a flexible program in order to provide the service you need to help you achieve a fun, beautiful and manageable outdoor environment for your home or business. Here are a few of our offerings:
- We typically begin with a landscape consultation at your property. We meet with the client to discuss all needs and evaluate the property to get a clear idea of how we can best help with your project. Some customers need help with effective and creative recommendations or ideas to help with DIY projects and to solve issues. In that case, we provide guidance, professional suggestions or plant options. (This service is $125.00 and usually lasts an hour.)
- Another way to get professional assistance is to schedule a consultation at the nursery. Bring your pictures, ideas and pertinent information to our 15-acre full service facility. Here you will be guided to see first-hand plant options and learn plant requirements, select hardscape materials and shop the wide range of options for your garden development. We can match your vision with the appropriate materials, develop the strategy for maintenance and help work within your budget.
- Other people need more help with developing their optimal garden and need a plan, especially if hardscape, structures, water features, etc. are part of the landscape vision. In that case, we provide you with a design proposal to develop a scaled plan, plant list, concept handout illustrating materials and estimate for construction. This typically runs from $350.00 and up depending on the size/complexity of the project. We are a design/build division so we will install your project with expert builders and personal project management. Your design fee will be credited toward the cost of your project and you have a 90 day replacement on plants and 2 year warranty on hardscape and irrigation.
Please give us a call or send us a message below if you are interested!
Consulting designer $125/hr*
*Initial visit is 1-2 hours as needed. Fees vary on regional location. We require payment prior to visit and it typically takes at least a week to schedule appointments.
Landscape Design Classes
Join us for a series of 5 Landscape Design classes with our in-house Landscape Architect Louise. Classes are free and held on Saturdays at 1pm.
Visit our Facebook page for more information and to RSVP.
- March 2, 2019 - Drip Irrigation Design 101
- March 16, 2019 - Small Space Gardening
- March 30, 2019 - Practical Landscape Design
- April 20, 2019 - Tips for Making your Garden POP!
- May 18, 2019 - Hardscape Pavers 101
Osuna Nursery is dedicated to keeping your residence and business looking vibrant year-round. Head over to our Maintenance page for our exteriorscape and interiorscape services.