How about a living Christmas tree that you can plant in your yard after the holidays! Stop by to select a living potted Christmas tree and follow this care guide.
- Water tree regularly (every 3-4 days) and keep in a large tub or saucer to prevent water overflow. Do not remove the tree from its pot.
- Place tree near a window, where it will stay cooler, and away from heat sources such as vents and fireplaces.
- Decorate your tree gently with light ornaments and small LED lights, which don’t emit much heat.
- Your tree's total indoor stay should be no more than 10 days.
- Transition the tree to the outdoors by moving it into a cool garage for up to 2 weeks to give it time to acclimate.
- Call Osuna Nursery to schedule a planting!
Osuna Nursery Live Christmas Trees
Colorado Blue Spruce
Hoopsii Blue Spruce
Baby Blue Spruce
Fat Albert Spruce
Baby Blue Eyes Spruce
Oregon Green Austrian Pine