Skip to content
3 months / 1 year
How does it work?
- A receipt dated within 14 days of the original purchase date is required for ALL returns and exchanges of hard goods. Refunds will be for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- Osuna Nursery offers a one-time replacement on nursery stock (perennials, natives, shrubs & trees) 3 months from the date of purchase with receipt and the dead item. Refunds will be for STORE CREDIT ONLY.
- Osuna Nursery offers a 1 year guarantee on all of the plants we place - This covers items planted by Osuna Nursery team members, please make sure to save your receipt as your warranty will be printed on it.
What about clearance items?
- Clearance items and items discounted 30% or more are sold as-is and are not eligible for guarantee coverage, returns or exchanges.
What isn't covered under our guarantee?
- Service fees (unless covered by Osuna Nursery's 1 year planting guarantee) annuals, bare roots, bulbs, tropical houseplants and sod are excluded from all forms of warranty.
New Offer From Bonide: 2 Year Warranty
How does it work?
- Buy any tree, fruit tree or rose bush with Root Simulator product + SOIL, and receive a 2 year warranty from Bonide
- Bonide® will guarantee the life of your ornamental tree or shrub for up to 2 years from the date of purchase. Follow your retailer’s planting instructions, as well as these helpful tips:
- Pick an appropriate place to plant by following the instructions on the plant tag.
- Dig a hole 2 times the size of the root ball, mix with existing soil and retailer’s recommended soil.
- Apply Bonide’s® Root & Grow® over the soil as the roots are being covered with new soil.
- For trees & large shrubs - Use 1 gallon of diluted Root & Grow® (3 1/2 Tbsp. per gal. of water)
- For small shrubs and ornamentals - Use 1-3 pints of diluted Root & Grow® (1 1/3 tsp. per pint of water)
- After planting, wet soil around plant with water. Keep the soil evenly moist throughout the entire growing season by watering when necessary. You can test to see if you need to water by sticking your finger about an inch into the soil near the base of the plant. It should be detectable moist, if not, then it is time to water. Use Root & Grow® every 4 weeks after planting.
To receive the 2-year plant guarantee from your favorite Bonide® retailer:
- Buy any ornamental tree, shrub, fruit tree or rose bush
- Buy and use Bonide® Root & Grow®
- Buy the appropriate amount of your retailer’s recommended soil amendment
- Follow this rooting/planting care guide