- Fall in the “Land of Enchantment” is a great time of year to plant all sorts of things! Temperatures are down, winds are gone, let’s get growing!
- Fall is a great time to start planting trees, shrubs, perennials and roses. Don’t forget to winter water.
- We have some wonderful products to help you get started.
- Spring flowering bulbs can go in now. Daffodils and tulips hold such promise for the next spring. Use Dutch Bulb Fertilizer when planting.
- Pansies, mums and kale to name a few, can refresh your annual flower beds or containers to give you a splash of winter color. Planting a few of the spring flowering bulbs in containers will add the little extra excitement to spring.
- Cool season vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, carrots, swiss chard, lettuce, kale, radishes, peas, spinach and turnips can be started now and throughout the fall.
Have a wonderful fall and a fruitful garden!