Looking to plant some trees this Fall? Take advantage of the Water Authority's “Tree-Bate” rebate program! They will give you 25% of the cost of trees, compost and mulch back as credit on your water bill!
How to get your treebate
- Purchase an eligible tree,* compost, fertilizers and/or mulch.
- Go to the Water Authority's rebate website. Login or create an account with your Water Authority account number.
- Click "Apply Now" on the Treebate button. Fill out the application with information such as tree type, date purchased, cost, etc.
- Upload an itemized receipt or a receipt along with the tree's tag that clearly states the tree type and price.
- Check your rebate summary to see how much you're going to get back!
- Click "Submit Application." You did it!
*The tree must be low to medium water use. See list of eligible trees in the Xeriscaping Guide or ask an Osuna Nursery employee.
You must be a Water Authority customer.
Application and proof of purchase must be submitted within 90 days of purchase.
The rebate is credited within 1-2 billing cycles to the Water Authority account at the address the tree(s) were planted.
The maximum rebate is $100 (residential) and $500 (commercial) per fiscal year. The fiscal year resets July 1st.
For more information visit 505Outside.com.